Teaching In A Digital World - Have You Been Paying Attention?

I just finished giving my keynote presentation at the Teaching with Technology Information Exchange (TTIX) conference. The presentation went well, but I only covered about 3/4 of what I had hoped to discuss. I didn't even get to show the new and (hopefully) improved version of Pay Attention! Luckily I was able to show it to the entire crowd at lunch. It looks like my presentation would fit perfectly in a 90-minute time slot.

Bah!

  • Rule number 1 for all presenters - always watch the clock if you have something very important that you want too show your audience at the end of your presentation.
If you're interested in viewing the keynote, it will be available for download (here) in the next few days. If you'd like to watch the "final cut" of Pay Attention, you may watch it here, here, or below (via YouTube).


I have also created a high-resolution version of the video that is now available here (the link to additional formats will be at the bottom of the page).

Image Source - 1

Technorati Tags:

blog comments powered by Disqus
Creative Commons License
Original content distributed on this site is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.