Why Every Teacher Should Blog - Reason #3

Since I have begun my adventures in blogging, I have been amazed at how well teachers stick together. I've met (virtually) a lot of different people from all over the world and can honestly say that it's been an extremely rewarding experience. Specifically (in the last two months alone), I have spoken, emailed, or chatted with teachers from Australia, New Zealand, Sweden, Romania, Greece, Bangladesh, Canada, Brazil, and from dozens of states across the United States.

Reason #3 - Blogging allows you to communicate with other teachers which, in turn, allows you to learn from each other.

Which is why I'm excited to attend the upcoming Edubloggercon. It will be fun to learn more about how blogging can be a highly educational medium.

Image Source - 1

Technorati Tags:

blog comments powered by Disqus
Creative Commons License
Original content distributed on this site is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.