District Support - A Second Draft

I was recently asked an important question that I fear I wasn't able to properly answer.

How should the district support the technology needs of the district?
As I've thought a lot about this question since my first attempt, I've decided that a second attempt would be fitting. Hopefully this time around I'm able to offer an improved analysis of this important subject. Therefore, that which follows is my second draft.

---

First, the district should support the technology needs of the district by realizing that the primary reason of its very existence is to improve the learning experience of students.


Next, the district should support the technology needs of the district by challenging the status quo, providing alternative methods, and imparting the resources necessary to ensure success.


Finally, the district should support the technology needs of the district by always helping when needed and by sometimes staying out of the way.


For what it's worth.

Original Image Sources: Flickr users Juber Al-haddad, The Tardigrade, and stuant63.

Creative Commons License
Original content distributed on this site is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.